2 Drake Street, Golden Beach, Queensland, Australia.
Enjoy this great value holiday home at Golden Beach on Queensland's Fabulous Sunhine Coast!
2 Drake Street, Golden Beach, is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac at the eastern end of Drake Street. The property has a 40 metre eastern boundary to beautiful Woorim Park, with the Pumicestone Passage just beyond and only 100 metres or so away from the house.
Nearby facilities within easy walking distance include bike/walking tracks; parks; the Caloundra Power Boat Club, a patrolled swimming beach, boat ramps and many shops, cafes and restaurants. The Caloundra CBD is a few minutes drive away, while Brisbane is an hour’s drive away to the south.
The property is a brick cottage in original but tidy condition, with a new, large, covered rear deck and generous surrounding spaces. The 3 bedrooms provide accommodation for up to 7 people - the master bedroom features a king-size bed; the second a queen size bed and the third a single bed and 2 bunks. The house has 1 bathroom (with shower); 2 separate toilets; and has a single car garage.
- 3 bedrooms (sleeps 7)
- Large, covered deck
- Overhead fans
- Extensive park and water views
- Bed linen (i.e. sheets & pillow cases) can be included on request.
Rates (minimum 7 nights, excluding bed linen):
Off-peak: $75 per night.
Mid Season: $110 per night.
Peak: $150 per night.
Please find below details of our holiday season dates
- PEAK: 14th December, 2013 – 11th January, 2014
- MID: 12th January, 2014 – 27th January, 2014
- OFF PEAK: 28th January, 2014 – 28th March, 2014
- MID: 29th March, 2014 – 27th April, 2014
- OFF PEAK: 28th April, 2014 – 20th September, 2014
- MID: 21st September, 2014 – 5th October, 2014
- OFF PEAK: 6th October, 2014 – 19th December, 2014
- PEAK: 20th December, 2014 – 9th January, 2015
- MID: 10th January, 2015 – 26th January, 2015
- OFF PEAK: 27th January, 2015 – 1st April, 2015
Click here to make a booking!